Services are bespoke to each client and covers the entire corporate life-cycle, with a specific emphasis on the following:
- Helping company owners design, implement and execute their exit strategy to maximise the value of their business on sale.
- Helping purchasers to structure transactions and carrying out due diligence services.
- Pre-lending and IBR reviews for funders.
- Providing tax structuring advice to buyers and sellers.
- Helping companies to raise funding, both debt and equity.
- Helping growing companies to design and implement a suitable strategy to help deliver future growth.
- Helping distressed companies to review their options and strategy to establish a turnaround plan.
- Interim management services.
Please click here to download our Corporate Finance Brochure.
To contact our Corporate Finance division please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7493 0100.