Our experience in company secretarial assistance will ensure all your statutory requirements are met in a timely and proficient manner. Our team can advise you on all duties required under the Companies Act, in particular:
- Confirmation statements, including producing Personal with Significant Control (PSC) register.
- Alterations to the company records for board of directors.
- Processing of share transfers and shareholder declarations.
- Maintenance of statutory registers.
- Paperwork preparation for dividend payments.
We can undertake your company’s secretarial services and arrange for the filing of documents to Companies House within the correct time limits to avoid incurring ever-increasing penalties and help free you from the burden of your routine statutory tasks including:
- Company & LLP formations.
- General advice on company law.
- Acting as your registered office, including:
- preparing and filing of statutory documents and returns;
- maintaining your statutory records;
- preparing the minutes of your Annual General Meetings;
- dealing with appointments of directors.