Whether you currently operate your payroll in-house, outsource to a payroll provider, or are employing staff for the very first time, our highly experienced payroll team can seamlessly and efficiently take over the payroll function and provide you with a first class, discreet and professional service which is fully compliant with RTI and all the latest HM Revenue & Customs rules and updates, ensuring you are never caught out by the potentially costly and constant burden of changes that HM Revenue & Customs places on employers’ shoulders.
Our payroll team are able to provide you with the following services:
- Transferring your payroll date from your existing system / provider with little or no disruption to you or your staff.
- Enrolling for a PAYE scheme to be set up with HM Revenue & Customs regarding any new or historic problems.
- Advice on hiring staff, for example employment contracts, statutory responsibilities and compliance, including what you need to know regarding hiring foreign employees, students, interns etc.
- Advice on terminating staff, including termination payments such as redundancy, payments in lieu of notice, garden leave etc.
- Operating P46, P45, P60 procedures as required by law.
- Advice on absences such as maternity leave, sick leave etc.
- Advice on statutory payments and deductions such as childcare vouchers, maternity and sickness pay, student loan deductions.
- Advice on pension payments and dealing with these through payroll.
- Full payroll reporting and payslips via post or email as preferred.
- Notification of the amount due to HMRC each month and details of how payment should be made.
- Payments to your staff and HM Revenue & Customs via our BACS bureau if required.
PAYE / Benefit / NIC
HM Revenue & Customs are increasingly more active in monitoring employer PAYE and NIC compliance and therefore ensuring that you are up to date should be a high priority.
We are able to provide guidance on all aspects of PAYE and benefits including the following:
- Employment status.
- Benefits definition, including ex-gratia payments and termination payments.
- Allowable expenses, including travel, subsidence and workplaces.
- Calculating benefits in kind, including car benefits.
- Employer responsibilities for PAYE.
- PAYE settlement agreements.
Auto – Enrolment
Many employers will be affected by the changes brought in via the Pensions Act 2008 relating to the law on workplace pensions, also known as Auto Enrolment. We are able to guide you on what you need to do in order to comply with your duties as employers.