At Sopher + Co, we can carry out an efficient and professional audit and financial analysis of your business. Our auditing services are performed with minimum fuss and utmost accuracy to allow you to continue dealing with the day-to-day running of your business.
We can perform statutory audits and internal audits, assurance reports and due diligence reports. We can also help to benchmark your business, reduce your exposure to fraud and carry out specialist audits as and when needed.
Audits are carried out in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing.
Holistic Audit Approach
- Gains a wider understanding of your business by focusing on practical solutions
- Adds value to your business by maximising returns
- Goes beyond the minimum compliance and statutory verification to look at other business areas and addresses controls, risks, and performance
- Focuses on areas of the business that are key to driving profitability and achieving tax efficiencies
- Looks at interaction between company and its individual proprietors
- A holistic approach means our auditors, work closely with our personal and business tax experts to deliver the correct advice in a commercial environment
- We believe that clients should operate “a correct tax strategy” in that they pay the correct amount of tax – no more, no less
- Our experience shows that simple actions that clients should be doing, that are often missed, are completed – we offer guidance every step of the way