If you are establishing your overseas business within the UK, there is no need to start with an expensive infrastructure and we would instead suggest inward investment.
From the very beginning we can offer you assistance with:
- Advice on the choice between a representative office, a branch or a limited company (each option has significant tax and accounting implications)
- Advice on choosing the right accounting package for your needs
- Efficient tax planning for remuneration packages of relocated executives
- VAT registration assistance for the UK entity
- A full range of back office services: from bank account operation and maintaining all ledgers to reviewing monthly management information
- Accounting for international currency transactions
- Preparing statutory accounts in various currencies and preparation of a year-end file for audit
- Advice and help with transfer pricing arrangements
Our tax services not only cover compliance work, but also provide an entrepreneurial and commercially minded approach that allows our clients to get to the heart of business issues.
We can help you plan your personal and business taxation affairs and advise on Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax planning, proposed investments, and planning for retirement. Whatever your needs, you can be sure that you are in the hands of experts.